Last updated: April 3, 2018
We will provide notice of any amendment to this Policy by posting any revised document to the Website and updating the “Last updated” field above accordingly or by any other method we deem appropriate. We are not obligated to provide notice in any other method beyond these. Any change to this Policy will be effective immediately upon such notice and apply to any ongoing or subsequent use of the Website and Services.
- Collection of Data and Information. When you are using the Website and/or Services, you may provide your personal data and information voluntarily, including but not limited to your name, residential address, email address, ID and digital wallet address or bank account information, depending on your method of payment. In addition, you may provide some information involuntarily such as any information sent to Company by your computer, phone or other access device. This information may include your IP address, device information, including but not limited to identifier, name and type, operating system, location, mobile network information and standard web log information, such as your browser type, traffic to and from Website and the pages you accessed on Website. In addition, Company may collect personal information from or about you in other ways such as your interaction with customer support or contractual relationships with Company. Company is not obligated to collect any of your information and may do it at its own discretion.
- Setting up and Using an Account. In order to purchase tokens through Website, you may be required to set up a personal account or fill a form and provide your personal data and information such as name and email address to secure your access to your account and any other information as may be required by Company in order to set up a personal account. Company may require you to provide additional information to verify your identity, address, source of funds or any other information in your account, such as your date of birth, copy of ID, citizenship, country of residence, and other information directly or through a third party. You are responsible for relevance and validity of information to be provided when registering an account. Company is not obligated to verify your identity or any other personal information and may do it at its own discretion.
- Use of Log Files. Company may use the log files to collect your Internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, other technical information and number of clicks to analyze your activity on the Website, collect geographic and demographic information, and evaluate content of the Website. Information collected from log files is not personally identifiable. Company is not obligated to use log files and may do it at its own discretion.
- Storing, Using, and Sharing Your Data and Information. Company will store your personal information in its database. Company may contract third parties to store your personal information.
Company does not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. Company may use your personal information to customize your use of Website and Services; analyze your activity on Website, including through third parties such as Google Analytics and alike; evaluate and improve its marketing efforts and for other reasons relevant to your use of Website and Services.
Company may share your personal information with: (a) third parties who provide services to Company for storing your personal information, fraud prevention, marketing and technology, services of a sale; such third parties are bound by contracts with confidentiality and non-disclosure clauses and may not use your personal information for any reason other than specified in this Policy; (b) escrow or any other processor of your payment; (c) third parties who provide services to Company for KYC/AML processes;(d) law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties when Company is required to provide your personal information by law, subpoena or court order; (e) parent and/or subsidiary and/or affiliated company; (f) other third parties with your consent or direction to do so.
- Accessing or/and Correcting your Information. In some instances, you may visit our Website to verify and update certain information. If you are not able to update your information on our Website, please contact us. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to accommodate requests to update your information.
- Objecting an automated decision-making, including profiling. In some instances, you may find that some actions/offers available for you depending on certain factors accessed by special programs or algorithms implemented into Website. If it is not clear from this Policy, Terms of Service, or Token Sale Terms why that happened, please contact us. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to accommodate requests to provide you reasoning of the particular decision.
- Requesting an erasure of data or restriction on processing. In some instances, you may request an erasure of your data or request to restrict its processing. If we do not have clear legal grounds as defined by applicable law not to satisfy your request, we will proceed with it. However, nowadays methods of data processing, in particular using new technologies such as blockchain, may result in impossibility to satisfy your request. You acknowledge that you understand how in particular blockchain technology works and that it may be impossible to amend, delete or restrict to process your data and agree that such cases of new technology use are excluded from the scope of this Policy and our responsibility.
- International Transfers. The Website is headquartered in the Federative Republic of Brazil. Please be aware that information you provide to us or that we obtain as a result of your use of the Website may be collected in your country and subsequently transferred to another country in accordance with applicable law. Using the Website demonstrates your consent to the processing of information as described in this Policy.
- Protection of Your Data and Information. Company takes all reasonable security, administrative and technical measures to protect the security of data or information communicated to Company through Website and Services. However, transmission of data or information over the Internet or other public accessible networks in not one hundred percent secure. Company shall not be liable for the security of any data or information you are transmitting over the Internet.
- Applicable Law and Venue. The validity, interpretation, construction and performance of this Policy, and all acts and transactions pursuant hereto and the rights and obligations of the parties hereto shall be governed, construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Federative Republic of Brazil, without giving effect to principles of conflicts of law.
This Policy, Terms of Service and Sales Terms, are a single set of rules which regulate the relationships between Purchaser and Company. You cannot accept it the partially, this set of rules should be accepted in full. Should any conflict between this Policy, Sales Terms and Terms of Service, Sales Terms shall prevail.
- Arbitration. Except for any disputes, claims, suits, actions, causes of action, demands or proceedings (collectively, “Disputes”) in which either Party seeks to bring an individual action in small claims tribunals or seeks injunctive or other equitable relief for the alleged unlawful use of intellectual property, including, without limitation, copyrights, trademarks, trade names, logos, trade secrets or patents, you and the Company (i) waive your and the Company’s respective rights to have any and all Disputes arising from or related to this Policy resolved in a court, and (ii) waive your and the Company’s respective rights to a jury trial. Instead, you and the Company will arbitrate Disputes through binding arbitration (which is the referral of a Dispute to one or more persons charged with reviewing the Dispute and making a final and binding determination to resolve it instead of having the Dispute decided by a judge or jury in court).
- No Class Arbitration, Class Action or Representative Actions. Any Dispute arising out of or related to thisPolicy will be resolved solely through individual arbitration and will not be brought as a class arbitration, class action or any other type of representative proceeding. There will be no class arbitration or arbitration in which an individual attempts to resolve a Dispute as a representative of another individual or group of individuals. Further, a Dispute cannot be brought as a class or other type of representative action, whether within or outside of arbitration, or on behalf of any other individual or group of individuals. To the full extent permitted by applicable law, all and any Disputes shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration in Brazil, in accordance with its rules, which rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference in this clause. The seat of the arbitration shall be Curitiba, Brazil. Number of arbitrators shall be three. The language of the arbitration shall be English. Award of arbitration tribunal shall be final and binding for both Parties. Should by any reason reference to the above-mentioned arbitration be impossible, the Dispute(s) shall be referred to and finally resolved by state court in Brazil.